Buffalo Chicken Dip
The problem: We love Buffalo wings but not sticky fingers. The solution: all the tangy flavor plus hot sauce and blue cheese in an easy-to-eat dip.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 18 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 16 WHEAT THINS each
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) deli-style oven-roasted chicken breast, chopped
- ½ cup Buffalo wing sauce
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of microwaveable 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine chicken and wing sauce; spoon over cream cheese. Top with blue cheese and onions.
- Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until heated through.
- Serve with WHEAT THINS.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|