Buffalo Cauliflower "Wing" Bites
These vegetarian wings will hit the spot when you want an appetizer that brings all the heat and flavor of delicious Buffalo wings, minus the meat.
- 48 small cauliflower florets (about 2 cups)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 48 TRISCUIT Crackers
- ½ cup reduced-fat blue cheese dressing
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 small stalks celery, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Cover rimmed baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. Toss cauliflower with oil and combined dry seasonings; spread onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until cauliflower is crisp-tender and lightly browned.
- Spoon cauliflower into medium bowl. Add wing sauce; mix lightly. Return to baking sheet; bake additional 5 min.
- Spread crackers with dressing; top with cauliflower, cheese and celery.
Enjoy the great taste of eating well with these deliciously crisp whole wheat crackers topped with the flavors of Buffalo wings. In addition to providing crunch, the TRISCUIT Crackers also provide 16 g of whole grains in each tasty serving.
- Special Extra
Cut inner stalks of celery hearts to resemble tiny celery stalks, leaving some leaves attached to each stalk. Use to garnish topped crackers.
Omit cheese. Prepare recipe using your favorite variety of ranch dressing
- Make it Extra Spicy
Drizzle topped crackers with additional Buffalo wing sauce or Sriracha sauce (hot chili sauce) before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars <1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||8 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|