The hardest part about making these bars is the chilling, when you will be forced to chill for 2 hours before you can bite into creamy peanut butter deliciousness.
Prep time15 min
Total time2hr 15min
ServingsMakes 25 servings.
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 22 NILLA Wafers, crushed (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ of 8-oz. tub frozen whipped topping (Do not thaw.)
- 3 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Beat butter and peanut butter with mixer until blended. Add wafer crumbs; mix well. Gradually beat in sugar. Press onto bottom of pan.
- Microwave whipped topping and chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Spread over peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate 2 hours. Use foil handles to lift dessert from pan before cutting to serve.
- How to Store
- Serving Suggestion
Serve in holiday-colored foil candy cups.
- Make Ahead
Store in airtight container in freezer up to 1 month. Thaw in refrigerator before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|