Brussels Sprouts & Bacon Pull-Apart "Pizza"
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 3 topped crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) frozen Brussels sprouts, thawed, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 24 TRISCUIT Crackers
- 4 oz. smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1½ tsp. maple syrup
- Heat oven 400°F.
- Cut Brussels sprouts into fine shreds.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add Brussels sprouts; cook 5 to 7 min. or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet with sides touching to form solid rectangle; top with Brussels sprouts, cheese and bacon.
- Bake 10 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with syrup.
- How to Shred the Cheese
To prevent the cheese from clumping, shred the cheese immediately after removing it from the refrigerator. Also, spraying the cheese grater with cooking spray before using to shred the cheese will help prevent the cheese from sticking to the grater.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|