Breakfast Banana Split
Get a good start to your day with this fun banana split made with belVita Breakfast Biscuits, fresh fruit, yogurt and nuts. It's a complete breakfast you can count on.
- 1 pkt. (1.76 oz.) belVita Cinnamon Brown Sugar Breakfast Biscuits (4 biscuits), divided
- ½ banana
- 1 container (6 oz.) plain low-fat yogurt
- ¼ cup mixed fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries)
- 1 Tbsp. chopped walnuts
- Crumble 1 biscuit coarsely; reserve remaining biscuits for later use.
- Cut banana lengthwise in half; place in bowl. Top with yogurt, berries, crumbled biscuit and nuts.
- Serve with reserved biscuits.
Enjoy the wholesome whole grain crunch of <b>belVita</b> Breakfast Biscuits in this morning banana split. Low-fat yogurt provides calcium and the base for 1/2 cup of colorful fruit. Best of all, the <b>belVita</b> Breakfast Biscuits Cinnamon Brown Sugar provide steady energy for your morning along with 19g of whole grains per serving. Enjoy!
Prepare using belVita Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits.
- Special Extra
Drizzle with 1/2 tsp. raw honey before serving.
Prepare using vanilla low-fat yogurt.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 16g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 6g|
|Total sugars 32g|
|Added sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||20 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|