Breaded Pork Chops with Mustardy Greens
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings.
- ¼ cup green salsa
- 1 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise, divided
- 6 boneless pork chops (1-1/2 lb.), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 35 RITZ Crackers, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. oil, divided
- 1 pkg. (7 oz.) torn mixed salad greens
- Mix salsa, mustard and 1 Tbsp. mayo; set aside.
- Coat chops with remaining mayo, then with cracker crumbs, turning to coat both sides of each chop. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in medium nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chops, in batches; cook 3 min. on each side or until done (160ºF).
- Toss greens with salsa mixture. Serve with chops.
- Special Extra
Add 2 minced garlic cloves to the mayo mixture used to coat the uncooked chops.
Prepare using RITZ Crackers with Whole Wheat and reduced-fat mayonnaise.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with your favorite fresh fruit and a glass of fat-free milk to round out the meal!
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 22g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|