You'll hear "ooooh," not boo, when you serve these chocolaty delights featuring crushed Oreo Cookies, chocolate pudding and whipped topping.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 15 servings.
- 2 pkg. (3.9 oz. each) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 3¼ cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 20 OREO Cookies, crushed (about 1-3/4 cups), divided
- 30 miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in half each of the whipped topping and cookie crumbs.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp. of the remaining crumbs into each of 15 (6-oz.) plastic cups. Cover with layers of pudding mixture and remaining crumbs.
- Drop remaining whipped topping by spoonfuls onto desserts to resemble ghosts. Add chocolate chips for the eyes.
- Better For You
Save 50 calories and 2g of fat per serving by preparing with fat-free milk, chocolate fat-free sugar-free instant pudding mix, frozen lite whipped topping and Reduced Fat OREO Cookies.
Instead of spooning remaining whipped topping onto the desserts, use a resealable plastic bag to make the ghosts. Fill bag with remaining whipped topping; seal bag. Use scissors to diagonally cut off corner from bottom of bag. Squeeze whipped topping from bag to resemble the ghosts.