Blueberry Pie Cups
Prep time5 min
ServingsMakes 2 servings.
- 4 NABISCO Ginger Snaps, divided
- ½ cup blueberry pie filling
- 1 ready-to-eat vanilla pudding snack
- Crumble 1 cookie into the bottom of each of 2 microwaveable dessert dishes.
- Top each with blueberry pie filling, half of the pudding and an additional crumbled cookie.
- Microwave on HIGH 45 sec. or until warmed. Serve immediately.
Prepare as directed, using cherry pie filling and Oreo Cookies.
- Storage Know-How
Leftover pie filling can be stored in a sealed plastic container for 1 week in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3.5g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 39g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|