Blueberry Crown Cheesecake
Prep time15 min
Total time5hr 15min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 30 NILLA Wafers, crushed (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup plus 3 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 5 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- grated peel from 1 medium lemon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix crumbs, 3 Tbsp. of the sugar and butter until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining 1 cup sugar, flour, vanilla and lemon peel with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust; top with 2 cups of the blueberries.
- Bake 1 hour 10 min. to 1 hour 15 min. or until center is almost set. Run small knife or spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Savor a serving of this crowd-pleasing dessert on special occasions.
- Special Extra
Garnish with additional blueberries and fresh mint sprigs just before serving.
Substitute 1 bag (16 oz.) thawed frozen blueberries or 1 can (15 oz.) blueberries, well drained, for the 2 cups fresh blueberries.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 32g|
|Saturated fat 19g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 21g|
|Vitamin A||20 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|