Prep time10 min
Total time1hr 10min
ServingsMakes 32 servings, 2 Tbsp. spread and 5 crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) real bacon bits, divided
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- RITZ Crackers
- Mix cream cheese and onion powder. Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the bacon bits; top with lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese and remaining bacon bits. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers.
- How to Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese on microwavable plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 seconds or until slightly softened.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|