"Bloody Mary" Roasted Tomato Topper
- 12 EACH small red and yellow cherry tomatoes
- ½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce, divided
- 4 oz. Neufchatel cheese, softened
- ½ tsp. celery seed
- ½ tsp. prepared horseradish
- 24 TRISCUIT Crackers
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Toss tomatoes with Worcestershire sauce and 1 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce in shallow baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 min., stirring after 10 min. Cool.
- Mix Neufchatel, celery seed, horseradish and remaining hot pepper sauce until blended; spread onto crackers.
- Top with tomatoes.
Enjoy the flavors of a traditional Bloody Mary in these delicious, yet low-sodium, topped crackers.
- Make Ahead
Tomatoes can be cooked ahead of time. Cool, then refrigerate up to 24 hours. Remove from refrigerator 30 min. before using as directed.
- Special Extra
Garnish with celery leaves before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 2g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|