Black & White OREO Parfaits
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 12 OREO Cookies, divided
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 qt. (4 cups) milk, divided
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- Cut 2 cookies into quarters with serrated knife; reserve for later use. Chop remaining cookies.
- Beat chocolate pudding mix and 2 cups milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min.; set aside. Repeat in separate bowl with vanilla pudding mix and remaining milk. Let stand 2 min. or until thickened.
- Spoon 1/4 cup chocolate pudding into 8 (6-oz.) glasses; top each with 2 Tbsp. chopped cookies. Cover with vanilla pudding.
- Refrigerate 30 min.
- Top with remaining chopped cookies and reserved quartered cookies just before serving.
- Special Extra
To layer parfaits on an angle as shown in the photo, lean the empty glasses against the sides of a shallow pan before filling as directed.
These easy-to-make parfaits can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before topping with remaining chopped cookies and reserved quartered cookies as directed before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 31g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|