Black & White OREO Cake
Prep time30 min
Total time3hr 0min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) devil's food cake mix
- 36 OREO Cookies, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare cake batters, in separate bowls, as directed on packages. Stir chopped cookies into chocolate cake batter.
- Spray 10-inch tube pan with cooking spray. Pour half the chocolate batter into prepared pan. Cover with white batter, then remaining chocolate batter.
- Bake 1 hour 10 min. or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan 10 min. Loosen from sides of pan with knife. Invert cake onto wire rack; gently remove pan. Cool cake completely. Sprinkle with sugar.
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
Stir the chopped cookies into the white batter instead of the chocolate batter.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 15g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 28g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|