Black & White OREO Brownie Cheesecake Bars
Looking for the best dessert bars? Cheesecake - yes! Brownies - yes! Cookies - yes! Layer it all and you have the most delicious homemade bars. Enjoy.
Prep time20 min
Total time4hr 10min
ServingsMakes 48 servings.
- 1 pkg. (18 to 20 oz.) fudge brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 36 OREO Cookies, divided
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Prepare brownie batter as directed on package; spread onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 12 to 15 min. or until center of brownie is almost set. (Brownie should not be baked until done.)
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended.
- Cut 5 cookies in half; chop 7 of the remaining cookies. Arrange all remaining whole cookies, with sides touching, over partially baked brownie in 4 rows of 6 cookies each. Fill in empty spaces with halved cookies.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over dessert; top with chopped cookies.
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 3 hours. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into bars.
- How to Neatly Cut the Bars
When cutting creamy-textured desserts, such as cheesecake, carefully wipe off the knife blade between cuts with a clean damp towel. This prevents the creamy filling from building up on the blade, ensuring clean cuts that leave the edges intact.
Prepare using your favorite variety of OREO Cookies.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 14g|
|Added sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|