Black-and-White Golden OREO Cookie Pops
Perfectly themed for a sophisticated party or special event, these cookie pops made from vanilla sandwich cookies and cream cheese are a perfect dessert bite.
Prep time35 min
Total time1hr 45min
ServingsMakes 40 servings, 1 cookie ball each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 Golden OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 8 oz. white candy coating wafers, melted
- 8 oz. black candy coating wafers, melted
- ⅓ cup decorations (silver, black or white sprinkles; sugar crystals; and/or nonpareils)
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 40 (1-inch) balls.
- Dip 1 lollipop stick into melted white or black candy coating, then insert dipped end into center of 1 cookie ball. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Repeat with additional lollipop sticks and remaining cookie balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip cookie pops, 1 at a time, into melted white candy coating, turning to evenly coat each cookie ball with candy coating. Return to baking sheet. Immediately drizzle lightly with some of the melted black candy coating, then add decorations as desired.
- Repeat with remaining cookie pops, coating the balls with the remaining melted black candy coating before drizzling with the remaining melted white candy coating. Add remaining decorations.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Size Wise
Take the time to savor the flavor of this special treat that can be included in a balanced diet on occasion.
- How to Store
Keep cookie pops refrigerated.
Prepare cream cheese mixture, shape into balls and insert lollipop sticks into balls as directed; freeze 10 min. Dip half of each cookie ball into melted black candy coating, then dip other half into melted white candy coating. Decorate the white-coated halves with dark silver or black sprinkles, then dip the black-dipped halves with silver or white sprinkles.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|