Black & White Court Side "Donuts"
These donut shaped cookie balls are a yummy dessert, and a perfect way to celebrate your team with the addition of colored sprinkles.
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 50min
ServingsMakes 48 servings.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate
- ¼ cup EACH orange and brown sprinkles
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Place on parchment-covered rimmed baking sheet.
- Press thumb into center of each ball to make deep indentation; smooth and shape top and bottom edges of each cookie ball to resemble donut.
- Freeze 10 min. Meanwhile, melt semi-sweet chocolate as directed on package.
- Dip half of each cookie ball, one at a time, into melted chocolate; return to prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate 10 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Melt white chocolate as directed on package. Dip other sides of cookie balls into white chocolate; return to baking sheet. Top with sprinkles as desired.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Keep refrigerated
- Snack Mindfully
Stay in the moment and focus on what you’re eating for a satisfying experience with each serving of this delicious dessert.
The colored sprinkles can be added to either the white chocolate-dipped side or the semi-sweet dipped side. Just top with sprinkles before refrigerating so they stick securely to the chocolate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 11g|
|Added sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|