Black & Orange Spook Cups
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, about 1/2 cup each.
- 1 qt. (4 cups) cold milk, divided
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
- 10 glasses or plastic cups (7 oz.)
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 drops red food coloring
- 4 drops yellow food coloring
- 10 OREO Cookies, crushed
- ¼ cup Halloween sprinkles
- Pour 2 cups of the milk into large bowl. Add dry chocolate pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Spoon evenly into the glasses, filling each glass half full; set aside.
- Add remaining 2 cups milk to separate large bowl. Add dry vanilla pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Stir in food coloring until pudding is of desired shade of orange; spoon evenly over chocolate pudding layers. Top with crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Top with sprinkles.
Pudding cups can also be served frozen. Prepare in plastic or paper cups (not glass) and freeze 3 hours or until firm.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 29g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|