Black Forest Mousse Dessert
With all those layers of flavor going on, serving it up in a clear bowl is a must. As always, chocolate plus cherries adds up to one delicious dessert.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1/2 cup each.
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 16 OREO Cookies, coarsely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups), divided
- 1½ cups cherry pie filling
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Reserve 1/2 cup cookie crumbs; stir remaining crumbs into pudding mixture. Spoon half into 1-1/2-qt. serving bowl; top with layers of 1 cup each of the remaining whipped topping and pie filling.
- Cover with layers of remaining pudding mixture, whipped topping, pie filling and reserved cookie crumbs.
Sweets can fit into a healthful eating plan but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- Special Extra
Garnish with toasted sliced almonds just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 23g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|