Birthday Tie-Dye Cupcakes
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings
- 2 pkg. (13 oz. each) Chewy CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, cut in half
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- food coloring(3 different colors)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Press 1 cookie piece onto bottom of each of 24 paper-lined muffin cups; press 3 of the remaining cookie pieces around inside of each cup.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package; divide into 3 portions. Tint each with different color food coloring; spoon into 3 disposable piping bags. (Do not cut tips off bags.) Place all 3 bags in large resealable plastic bag, positioning tips in one bottom corner of bag.
- Use scissors to cut small pieces off tips of piping bags and large piece off corner of resealable bag. Use to pipe batters into muffin cups; swirl gently with knife.
- Bake 19 to 22 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pans 5 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Make it Easy!
Disposable piping bags make filling these cookie cups oh so easy. Look for them in your favorite craft store. If you have a large piping bag, you can use that instead of the large resealable plastic bag.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 20g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|