Berry Berry Crisp
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup plus 2 Tbsp. flour, divided
- 2 cups each sliced strawberries, blueberries and raspberries
- 5 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, coarsely crushed (about 3/4 cup)
- ¾ cup quick-cooking oats
- ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Mix sugar and 2 Tbsp. of the flour in large bowl. Add berries; toss to coat. Place in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup flour, crushed grahams, oats, sugar, almonds, cinnamon, butter, oil and water. Sprinkle evenly over berry mixture.
- Bake at 375°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly.
A bounty of berries, rich in vitamin C, adds a good source of fiber to this "berry" delicious treat.
- Make Ahead
Premeasure dry ingredients for the topping ahead of time. Place in sealable plastic bag, seal bag and store at room temperature up to 2 days. When ready to prepare dessert, add melted butter, oil and water to dry ingredents; mix well. Continue as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Dietary fiber 6g|
|Total sugars 29g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||30 %DV|