belVita Sandwich Dark Chocolate Creme with Fruit & Nuts
A delicious and convenient breakfast has never been easier than this combination of belVita Sandwich Dark Chocolate Creme with Fruit & Nuts topped with nut butter and fruit served with café au lait.
- 1 pkt. (1.76 oz.) belVita Sandwich Dark Chocolate Creme Breakfast Biscuits (2 biscuits)
- 2 tsp. raspberry spreadable fruit
- 2 tsp. almond butter
- 1 small apple, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. toasted sliced almonds
- ¾ cup fat-free milk
- ¾ cup hot brewed strong coffee
- Top biscuits with spreadable fruit, almond butter, a few apple slices and nuts.
- Heat milk in small saucepan on low heat, stirring briskly and constantly with whisk. Remove from heat.
- Pour coffee into large mug; stir in milk.
- Serve with topped biscuits and remaining apple slices.
Start your morning right with this delicious balanced breakfast that includes 1 cup of fruit. Crunchy <b>belVita</b> Sandwich Dark Chocolate Creme provides steady morning energy and 15g of whole grains per serving.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of spreadable fruit.
Prepare using a small pear.
- Special Extra
For added color, prepare using half EACH of a sliced small red apple and small green apple.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 17g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 7g|
|Total sugars 41g|
|Added sugars 18g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|
|Vitamin D||10 %DV|