belVita Breakfast Parfait
Start your morning with a balanced breakfast with this delicious breakfast parfait made with layers of fresh berries, belVita Breakfast Biscuits and Greek yogurt.
- ¼ cup small strawberries, sliced, divided
- ¼ cup blackberries, divided
- 1 pkg. (1.76 oz.) belVita Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits (4 biscuits), coarsely chopped
- 1 container (5.3 oz.) plain nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- Reserve 1 EACH strawberry slice and blackberry.
- Place 1/3 of the biscuit pieces in parfait glass; top with layers of half EACH of the remaining berries and yogurt. Repeat layers. Cover with remaining biscuit pieces.
- Garnish with reserved berries.
In addition to providing 18g of whole grains per serving, the <b>belVita</b> Breakfast Biscuits also contain slow-release carbs to fuel your morning with 4 hours of steady energy. In this delicious balanced breakfast recipe, we paired them with nonfat yogurt and berries to provide 3 food groups – grain, dairy and fruit. And as a bonus, the fresh berries make these refreshing parfaits a good source of vitamin C. Enjoy!
Prepare using your favorite flavor of yogurt.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 21g|
|Added sugars||11 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||35 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|