Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 15 servings, 2 cracker sandwiches each.
- ½ lb. lean ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh jalapeño peppers
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ¾ cup salsa verde
- ¾ cup chopped peeled cooked potatoes
- 60 RITZ Garlic Butter Crackers
- 10 slices pepper Jack cheese(7-1/2 oz.), each cut into 6 pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Brown meat with peppers in large skillet. Add cumin; cook and stir 1 min.
- Add salsa verde and potatoes; mix lightly. Cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Place 30 crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top each with 1 cheese piece. Cover with meat mixture and remaining cheese.
- Bake 3 min. Top with remaining crackers to make 30 sandwiches.
- Make Ahead
The meat mixture can be prepared ahead of time. Cool, then refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to use, reheat in microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 min. or until heated through, stirring after each minute. Use to prepare recipe as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|