Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, 3 topped crackers each.
- 3 slices cooked bacon
- 12 TRISCUIT Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Crackers
- 3 oz. Swiss cheese, cut into 12 slices
- 6 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Break each bacon slice into 4 pieces.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with bacon and cheese.
- Bake 4 to 6 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Top with tomatoes and dressing.
- Size Wise
Enjoy eating appetizers at a social occasion, but be mindful of portion size so you don’t overdo it on calories.
Prepare using horseradish-cheddar cheese.
- Special Extra
For heartier snacks, top crackers with sliced cooked chicken or deli turkey before covering with the cheese and bacon and baking as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|