BBQ Chicken Dip
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- 3 green onions, chopped, divided
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- ¾ cup shredded pepper Jack cheese, divided
- 1½ cups chopped cooked chicken
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix Neufchatel, barbecue sauce and sour cream until blended.
- Combine 2 tsp. onions, and 1/4 cup EACH cheddar and pepper-Jack cheese; reserve for later use. Add remaining onions and cheeses to Neufchatel mixture along with the chicken; mix well.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto 1-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with reserved cheese mixture.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through. Serve with WHEAT THINS.
Enjoy the irresistible flavor of barbecued chicken in this easy-to-make hot dip that uses better-for-you products to help you eat well.
- Make Ahead
Dip ingredients can be mixed together ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. Let stand at room temperature about 30 min. before baking as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 7g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|