BBQ Beef & Cheese Toppers
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 3 topped crackers each.
- ⅓ cup finely chopped onions
- ⅓ cup finely chopped mixed green and red peppers
- 4 slices frozen thinly sliced beef steak
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook and stir vegetables in small nonstick skillet on medium heat 1 min. or until crisp-tender.
- Add meat; cook and stir 1 to 2 min. or until done. Add barbecue sauce; cook and stir to break up the meat and evenly coat it with sauce. Remove from heat.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with meat mixture and cheese.
- Bake 3 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Spice it Up
For added kick, prepare using shredded pepper-Jack cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|