Bart's Crab Cakes
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup mayonnaise, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 lb. lump crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 30 PREMIUM Saltine Crackers, crushed
- 1 small each: green, red and yellow pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Mix cream cheese, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, eggs and lime juice in medium bowl. Add crabmeat, cracker crumbs, peppers and onions; mix well. Shape into 16 patties.
- Heat butter and oil in large skillet on medium heat until butter is melted. Add patties; cook 4 to 5 min. on each side or until firm and golden brown on both sides.
- Mix mustard and remaining mayonnaise. Serve with crab cakes.
Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Substitute 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce for the mustard.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 26g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||45 %DV|