Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1½ cups barbecue sauce, divided
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 2 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 25 PREMIUM Unsalted Tops Saltine Crackers, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Combine tomatoes, 3/4 cup barbecue sauce and onion powder in slow cooker; cover with lid. Cook on HIGH until ready to add meatballs.
- Meanwhile, cover 2 rimmed baking sheets with foil; spray with cooking spray. Mix meat, eggs, cracker crumbs, cheese and remaining barbecue sauce. Shape into 72 small meatballs, using about 1 Tbsp. meat mixture for each. Place on prepared baking sheets. Bake 15 min. or until done.
- Add meatballs to slow cooker; stir to evenly coat with sauce. Reduce heat to LOW to keep meatballs warm until ready to serve right from slow cooker.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve in crusty sandwich buns.
This is a great recipe to serve a party since the slow cooker keeps the meatballs at a safe temperature until serving time.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 7g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|