Banana Split Cheesecake Squares
Who needs ice cream when you can have creamy cheesecake with a double dip of bananas. They're inside the cheesecake and also on top, along with canned pineapple chunks and sliced fresh strawberries.
Prep time20 min
Total time4hr 50min
ServingsMakes 18 servings.
- 12 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups crumbs)
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup mashed fully ripe bananas (about 1 small banana)
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- 1 banana, sliced, tossed with 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine graham crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Stir in mashed bananas. Pour over crust.
- Bake 30 min. or until center of cheesecake is almost set. Cool.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 3 hours. Serve topped with the strawberries, sliced bananas and pineapple.
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- Special Extra
Prepare and refrigerate cheesecake as directed. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans and drizzle with melted semi-sweet baking chocolate before cutting into pieces to serve.
- How to Easily Remove the Cheesecake Squares from the Pan
Line empty pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Use to prepare cheesecake as directed. When ready to serve, use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting into pieces to serve. Top with the remaining ingredients as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 18g|
|Saturated fat 11g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 15g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||15 %DV|