Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
Impress your guests with the best banana cream pie! Not only does this dessert have the bananas and vanilla cream, but the caramel drizzle makes it extra delicious!
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- ¼ cup caramel ice cream topping
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Arrange banana slices on bottom of crust.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Top with remaining whipped topping just before serving. Drizzle with caramel topping.
Prepare using 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs, frozen lite whipped topping and/or banana cream instant pudding mix.
- For a No-Bake Pie
Prepare crust as directed but do not bake. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 38g|
|Added sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|