Banana Caramel Spice Pie
Layers of banana over an OREO Cookie crust covered by chocolate cream filling and caramel? Yes, please! And this no bake pie is prepped in just 20 minutes!
Prep time20 min
Total time4hr 20min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 18 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) white chocolate instant pudding
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Place banana slices on bottom of crust. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat milk, pudding mixes and cinnamon in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Serve topped with caramel topping.
An occasional dessert can be part of a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- How to Prevent the Banana Slices from Darkening
Toss the banana slices with small amount of lemon juice before placing them in the pie crust to help keep them from turning brown.
- Special Extra
Garnish pie with a sprinkling of chopped chocolate-covered toffee bars and/or chopped toasted walnuts before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 43g|
|Added sugars 21g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|