- 36 TRISCUIT Crackers
- ½ cup finely chopped well-drained canned artichoke hearts
- 2 Tbsp. basil pesto
- 9 mozzarella cheese slices, quartered
- ¼ cup spaghetti sauce, warmed
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet.
- Combine artichokes and pesto; spoon onto crackers. Top with cheese.
- Bake 5 to 8 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with spaghetti sauce.
Whole wheat TRISCUIT Crackers form the base of these smart Italian-inspired appetizers that can fit into your balanced diet.
Prepare using RITZ Crackers.
- Meatball "Ravioli"
Omit artichokes and pesto. Thaw 18 frozen store-bought mini meatballs in refrigerator; cut in half. Place, cut sides down, on crackers. Top with cheese. Bake and serve as directed.
- Cheese "Ravioli"
Omit artichokes and pesto. Reduce spaghetti sauce to 1 Tbsp. Mix spaghetti sauce with 1/3 cup ricotta cheese and 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese; spoon onto crackers. Top with cheese. Bake as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|