Baked Pizza Dip
Cream cheese is flavored with Italian seasoning, layered with mozzarella cheese and pizza sauce, then baked for a sensational hot dip.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 20 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 16 pieces.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Beat cream cheese and seasoning with mixer until well blended. Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate; top with 1 cup mozzarella, pizza sauce and remaining mozzarella.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until dip is heated through and cheese is melted.
- Serve with WHEAT THINS.
Savor every bite of this tasty warm dip. Each 2-Tbsp. serving goes a long way on flavor.
- Special Extra
For added color and flavor, top with 2 Tbsp. each chopped red and green peppers just before serving.
Prepare using 1 tub (8 oz.) cream cheese spread.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|