Baked Pepperoni Pizza Spread
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 2 cups spread, or 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. spread and 5 crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup finely chopped pepperoni
- ¼ cup finely chopped green peppers
- RITZ Crackers
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix cream cheese and mozzarella cheese in medium bowl until blended; stir in pepperoni and peppers.
- Spread onto bottom of shallow baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until spread is heated through, and top is puffed and lightly browned.
- Serve warm with crackers.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese and 1 pkg. (7 oz.) shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese.
- Use Your Microwave
Mix ingredients as directed; spoon into microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 3 min. or until heated through, stirring after 2 min.
- Hot Ham & cheddar Cheese Spread
Prepare recipe as directed, using shredded sharp cheddar cheese, and substituting deli-style ham for the pepperoni and green onions for the green peppers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|