Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 1 oz. cheese and 5 crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Dash freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lemon wedges
- RITZ Crackers
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place cheese in shallow baking dish; top with next 3 ingredients.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until heated through.
- Squeeze lemon wedges over cheese.
- Serve warm with crackers.
Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Prepare using flavored feta cheese, such as basil and tomato, peppercorn, or garlic and herb.
- Special Extra
Garnish with a few fresh thyme sprigs and additional lemon wedges.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|