Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites
Want to see how fast a plate of apps can disappear? Combine flavorful bacon, juicy chicken and melty cheese on buttery-tasting crackers and watch.
Prep time40 min
Total time1hr 10min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 3 topped crackers each.
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp. honey mustard, divided
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (6 oz.), cut into 24 pieces
- 8 slices bacon, cut into thirds
- 4 oz. white cheddar cheese, cut into 12 slices
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Mix Worcestershire sauce and 2 Tbsp. mustard until blended. Add to chicken; stir to evenly coat chicken with mustard mixture.
- Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- Heat broiler. Drain chicken; discard marinade.
- Wrap bacon around chicken; secure with wooden toothpicks. Place on rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Broil, 4 inches from heat, 10 min. or until bacon is crisp and chicken is done, turning after 5 min. Remove from broiler.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Remove and discard toothpicks from chicken. Cut cheese slices in half. Place crackers on baking sheet; top with cheese.
- Bake 4 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted. Top with chicken and remaining mustard; sprinkle with parsley.
- Snack Mindfully
Turn your attention to your snack so you are eating in the moment and paying attention to portions.
- Make Ahead
The bacon-wrapped marinated chicken pieces can be broiled ahead of time. Cool completely, then refrigerate up to 1 day. When ready to serve, top crackers with cheese and chicken, then bake as directed.
Prepare using Monterey Jack cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|