Bacon-Wrapped Cheeseburger RITZwich
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 cracker sandwich each.
- ½ lb. lean ground beef
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- 2 American cheese slices, each cut into 6 pieces
- 12 fully cooked baconslices
- 12 dill pickle chips
- 1 Tbsp. ketchup
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Shape ground beef into 12 (1-1/4-inch) patties. Cook in nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 1 min. on each side.
- Place 1 meat patty on each of 12 crackers; top with cheese and remaining crackers. Wrap bacon slice around each cracker sandwich.
- Place, seam sides down, on baking sheet.
- Bake 5 min. or until burgers are done and cheese is melted.
- Top with pickles and ketchup.
This recipe works best when prepared with purchased fully cooked bacon slices as called for in the recipe. Typically pre-cooked bacon slices are thinner and more flexible than cooked regular bacon slices. If you want to instead prepare this recipe using regular bacon, do not use thick bacon slices. Cook the bacon until almost done before wrapping around the cracker sandwiches as directed. (Do not cook until crisp. The cooked bacon needs to be flexible enough to wrap around the cracker sandwiches. The bacon will continue to cook until done during the 5-min.baking time.)
- Jazz it Up
Insert decorative toothpick into top of each cracker sandwich before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||2 %DV|