Bacon Jalapeño Popper Dip
if you love jalapeño poppers, you'll love this 10 minute prep dip version. Creamy cheese, crisp bacon and spicy jalapeño peppers make a quick and delicious dip.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 2-1/2 cups dip or 20 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 WHEAT THINS each.
- 1 pkg. (7 oz.) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 4 slices cooked turkey bacon, chopped, divided
- 4 green onions, chopped, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 3 large pickled jalapeño peppers, chopped
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- WHEAT THINS Big Snacks
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Reserve 1/4 cup shredded cheese, 2 Tbsp. bacon and 1 Tbsp. onions for later use. Mix remaining shredded cheese, bacon and onions with Neufchatel cheese, peppers and cumin until blended.
- Spoon cheese mixture into 8-inch cast-iron skillet sprayed lightly with cooking spray; top with reserved shredded cheese and bacon.
- Bake 15 to 18 min. or until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with reserved onions. Serve with WHEAT THINS.
Substitute 1/4 cup real bacon bits for the chopped cooked turkey bacon, reserving 1 Tbsp. to sprinkle on top with onions after baking.
- Pickled Jalapeño Peppers
The canned pickled whole jalapeño peppers can be found in the ethnic food section of your supermarket. If you can't find them, you can instead prepare this recipe using 1/2 cup drained pickled jalapeño nacho slices. Chop the nacho slices before using as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Added sugars 4g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|