Bacon-Cheddar "Grilled Cheese"
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 cracker sandwiches each.
- 48 RITZ Crackers
- 8 cheddar cheese slices (about 6-1/2 oz.), each cut into 6 pieces
- 6 slices cooked bacon, each cut into 4 pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place crackers, top sides down, in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet; top with cheese.
- Bake 2 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Top 24 crackers with bacon; cover with remaining crackers, cheese sides down, to make 24 sandwiches.
Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Prepare recipe as directed, substituting Muenster cheese slices for the cheddar, and topping bacon-topped crackers evenly with 1/2 cup guacamole before covering with remaining crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|