Back to School Peanut Butter S'mores
These delicious crisp graham sandwiches, filled with creamy peanut butter and fluffy marshmallow creme, make great make ahead treats.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 9 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, divided
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup marshmallow creme
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- Crush 1 graham; reserve graham crumbs for later use. Break remaining grahams crosswise in half to make 16 squares.
- Spread 8 graham squares with peanut butter, using about 1 Tbsp. peanut butter for each square. Top each with about 1 tsp. marshmallow creme.
- Use toothpick to swirl marshmallow creme with peanut butter. Cover with remaining graham squares to make 8 sandwiches; gently press top graham squares into filling to secure. Place sandwiches in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package.
- Dip graham sandwiches, one at a time, halfway into chocolate; gently shake off excess chocolate. Return sandwiches to baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle reserved graham crumbs over chocolate.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Storage Know-How
Great after-school treats, these delicious s'mores can be stored in airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week before serving.
For a peanut butter-free version, prepare these s'mores using any other nut butter, such as almond butter. Or for a nut butter-free version, prepare using sunflower seed butter.
- Crunchy Peanut Butter S'mores
Prepare using crunchy peanut butter.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Added sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|