Avocado-Queso Fresco Topper
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 4 topped crackers each.
- ½ avocado, cut lengthwise into 12 slices, then crosswise in half
- 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 24 RITZ Garlic Butter Crackers
- 5 oz. queso fresco, cut into 24 slices
- 8 grape tomatoes, each cut into 3 lengthwise slices
- Toss avocado slices with lime juice.
- Top crackers with queso fresco, avocados and tomatoes.
- Spice it Up
Substitute 6 creamy queso fresco chipotle spreadable cheese wedges for the sliced queso fresco. Spread onto crackers, then top with avocados and tomatoes.
- Size Wise
Snacking is a bit of a balancing act. Be careful of how much and how often you snack, since calories can add up quickly.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|