Artichoke & Kale Bruschetta Topper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1½ cups tightly packed kale, stemmed, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup thinly sliced roasted red peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 36 TRISCUIT Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Crackers
- 2 Tbsp. shaved Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add next 4 ingredients; stir. Cook 3 to 5 min. or until kale is wilted, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Add wine to artichoke mixture; mix well. Cook 2 to 3 min. or until wine is cooked off, stirring frequently.
- Spoon artichoke mixture onto crackers; top with cheese.
These crunchy, low-fat, low-sodium topped crackers are the perfect blend of flavor. Enjoy!
- Make Ahead
This flavorful artichoke mixture can be prepared ahead of time. Cool, then refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to use, microwave in waxed paper-covered microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until heated through; stir. Spoon onto crackers and top with cheese as directed.
Substitute chicken broth for the wine.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3.5g|
|Saturated fat 0.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||8 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|