Apple 'n Yogurt belVita Breakfast Topper
Enjoy steady energy all morning when you start your day with these apple, yogurt and honey topped sweet belVita Biscuits.
- 1 container (7 oz.) plain low-fat Greek-style yogurt, divided
- 1 pkt. (1.76 oz.) belVita Cinnamon Brown Sugar Breakfast Biscuits (4 biscuits)
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, cut into thin slices, divided
- 1 tsp. honey
- Spread half of the yogurt evenly onto biscuits.
- Top each biscuit with 2 or 3 apple slices; drizzle with honey.
- Serve with remaining yogurt and any remaining apple slices.
Start your day right with <b>belVita</b> Breakfast Biscuits Cinnamon Brown Sugar for steady energy all morning. They provide 19g of whole grains perserving in each delicious serving. The creamy yogurt adds a good source of calcium, while the crisp apples add color, flavor and crunch. Enjoy!
- How to Make Apple Butterfly
Cut apple into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place 2 apple slices, cut sides out, on each yogurt-topped biscuit to resemble the wings of a butterfly. Add 1 blueberry to each for the butterfly's head. Drizzle with honey, then serve as directed.
Substitute 1/2 cup of your favorite fresh berries for the sliced apples.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 5g|
|Total sugars 34g|
|Added sugars 16g|
|Vitamin A||20 %DV|
|Vitamin C||8 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|