Apple Cheese "Toasts"
When you want a warm and toasty after school snack on a cool fall day, these HONEY MAID Cinnamon Grahams topped with apples and melted cheddar are the best idea!
- 2 HONEY MAID Cinnamon Grahams, broken crosswise in half (4 squares)
- ½ of a small apple, cut into thin slices
- 2 Tbsp. shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- Heat broiler.
- Place graham squares in single layer on baking sheet.
- Top with apples and cheese.
- Broil, 6 inches from heat, 2 to 3 min. or until cheese begins to melt.
Kids are sure to enjoy these easy-to-make low-fat treats.
- Use Your Microwave
Place topped graham squares in single layer on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 20 to 30 sec. or until cheese begins to melt.
Prepare recipe using 1/2 of a small fresh pear.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 1.5g|
|Saturated fat 0.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Added sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|