Prep time5 min
ServingsMakes 3 servings, 4 topped crackers each.
- 12 RITZ Crackers
- ½ Red Delicious apple, cut into 12 slices
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Top crackers with apples and cheese.
- Place 6 topped crackers in single layer on microwaveable plate.
- Microwave on HIGH 20 sec. or until cheese begins to melt.
- Repeat with remaining topped crackers.
If you prefer a tarter flavor, try preparing with a Granny Smith or Macoun apple instead.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|