Apple & Cheddar Cheesy Melts
- 6 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken in half (12 squares)
- 1 small apple, cut into 24 slices
- 3 sharp cheddar cheese slices (3/4 oz. each), quartered
- Top graham squares with apples and cheese.
- Place 6 topped graham squares in single layer on microwaveable plate.
- Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 sec. or until cheese begins to melt. Repeat with remaining topped graham squares.
In addition to being a winning flavor combination, the apples, cheese and graham crackers team up to make a smart snack choice.
Top graham squares as directed. Do not microwave before serving.
Prepare using reduced-fat cheddar cheese slices.
- For On-the-Go Snacks
Pack graham squares, apple slices and cut-up cheese in travel containers. Top graham squares with apples and cheese just before serving. Do not microwave.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 2.5g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|