Apple-Caramel Sundae Tart
What could be better than a beautiful dessert that tastes like caramel apples? A no-bake filling topped with canned apple pie filling makes preparation a cinch.
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 35 caramels
- 1 cup plus 3 Tbsp. cold milk, divided
- 1 recipe Classic Graham Cracker Crust (see tips)
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
- Microwave caramels and 3 Tbsp. milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until smooth, stirring after 1 min. Pour 1/3 cup sauce into small microwaveable bowl; refrigerate until ready to use. Pour remaining sauce into crust; top with nuts.
- Beat pudding mix and 1 cup milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Spoon apple pie filling over pie. Microwave reserved caramel sauce on HIGH 30 sec. or until warmed; stir. Drizzle over pie. Let stand 15 min.
- Classic Graham Cracker Crust
Click here for our recipe for Classic Graham Cracker Crust.
Prepare using vanilla fat-free sugar-free instant pudding mix and frozen lite whipped topping.
Prepare using cherry pie filling.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 49g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|