Apple, Brie & Caramel Topper
Brie cheese, apple and a caramel drizzle is the perfect bite size dessert. And in just 10 minutes you can whip up this delicious bite size sweet for guests!
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 5 servings, 4 topped crackers each.
- ½ small apple
- 20 TRISCUIT Crackers
- 4 oz. Brie cheese, cut into 20 pieces
- 1 Tbsp. caramel sauce, warmed
- Cut apple lengthwise in half, then cut each half crosswise into 10 slices; place in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 sec.
- Top crackers with cheese and apples.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce.
Prepare recipe as directed, except do not microwave the apples before using as directed.
- How to Warm the Caramel Sauce
Measure caramel sauce into microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 8 sec.; stir.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|