Apple, Bacon & Cheddar "Tarts"
Celebrate fall with this amazing appetizer combination - top a TRISCUIT Cracker with cheddar cheese, bacon, apple and a drizzle of honey.
- 24 TRISCUIT Crackers
- 2 oz. light cheddar cheese, cut into 24 thin slices
- 6 slices cooked low-sodium turkey bacon, each cut into 4 pieces
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, cut into 24 slices
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- Top crackers with cheese, bacon and apple slices.
- Drizzle with honey.
Feel good about serving your friends and family this smart snack. With a base of TRISCUIT Crackers, each serving provides 16g of whole grains.
Prepare using light Havarti cheese, a Gala apple and your favorite variety of TRISCUIT Crackers.
- How to Prevent the Sliced Apples from Browning
Toss the apple slices with lemon juice, then pat dry with paper towels before using as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Added sugars 6g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|