Antipasto TRISCUIT Flatbread
Whole wheat crackers form the crisp crust for this antipasto topped appetizer that includes artichoke hearts, roasted peppers and fresh mozzarella.
- 24 TRISCUIT Crackers
- ¼ cup reduced-fat garlic and herb cheese spread
- 1 jar (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- ¼ cup mixed roasted red and yellow pepper strips
- 8 ciliegine fresh mozzarella balls in water, drained, sliced
- ¼ cup loosely packed small fresh basil leaves
- Spread crackers with cheese spread.
- Arrange, with sides touching, in rectangular shape on serving tray or platter.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
Since these flavorful appetizers are made with whole wheat crackers and vegetables they can help you eat right.
Prepare using your favorite variety of TRISCUIT Crackers, such as TRISCUIT Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Crackers.
- Special Extra
Add 1/4 cup chopped pepperoni, prosciutto or salami along with the other toppings.
Substitute 1/2 cup loosely packed baby arugula for the basil.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars <1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|